01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

9664-i8 NVR: Mouse pointer over hdmi1 and hdmi2

LRanaivo

Hello,
Working with Hikvision's 9664-Ni8, with 2 screen on HDMI1 and HDMI2/VGA, i've noticed that the mouse pointer stay in the HDMI1 screen and not moving into the 2nd screen on HDMI2. The screen on HDMI2 is not showing the pointer at all. Did anyone have experienced the same case? It is annoying to be not able to use mouse on the videos switched to HDMI2 because of the inability to zoom on thumbnails to fullscreen in my case.
Thanks in advance,

Thank younfor your response. Unfortunately, my NVR's screen don't have the AUX icon! There are just icons for choosing number of tiles (1, 4, 9, 24 etc), icon for auto-cycle screens, stop or start 24h recording and toggle to fullscreen. Firmware version is 4.163 build 190111. I will look at Hikvision's website if there is a firmware update for this NVR and also ask their support directly. Or Is there an option to activate AUX screen? I will of course share my findings about that issue.

You are a couple of versions behind on the firmware, the latest firmware for the 9600 I-series NVRs is this one - DOWNLOAD EU PORTAL

Back