01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

AccuSense, and alarm features on a Q series NVR?

crawlex

Hello,

I am interesting in purchasing additional cameras for my existing security system consisting of a Q2/8P NVR and currently three 4mp cameras.

I am considering the purchase of 8MP cameras with AccuSense and flash alarm. I would like to have the the system to have the ability to discern a person and initiate a flash or audio alarm in hopes of scaring them off the property.

I cannot figure out if my existing NVR will support these features.

Hello,

I am interesting in purchasing additional cameras for my existing security system consisting of a Q2/8P NVR and currently three 4mp cameras.

I am considering the purchase of 8MP cameras with AccuSense and flash alarm. I would like to have the the system to have the ability to discern a person and initiate a flash or audio alarm in hopes of scaring them off the property.

I cannot figure out if my existing NVR will support these features.
It shouldn't be an issue. We don't have the Q2 available in the UK market, I believe it's an EU product. It's likely that the latest firmware for your Q2 will support the sound/light alarm directly, but even if you couldn't access the features directly from the NVR interface, they could be set up on the cameras interface directly.

Back