01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Acusence DS-2CD2347G2-LU not working well?

Rectro30

Hello. I have installed a Hikvision DS-2CD2347G2-LU and am having motion detection issues in both accuracy and delays. First some details.

Internet Speed 60mbps down, 18mbps Up, Ping to google is 7ms.
Im using Hikconnect app on phone.
Camera is a DS-2CD2347G2-LU
V5.5.134 build 200430

Not sure how to get the stats up within the web GUI but its smooth in sub stream 1 at 4mp 6144kbps
video settings hikvison.jpg

I decided to turn off Motion detection and use Smart Intrusion detection. I set up two zones, they are clearly laid out and the targets are walking side ways into the zones. I set up the min and max sizes realistically. Sensitivity at 100 and threshold at 1, with Human detection on. Last night I got false positives from animals both fox and badger. I got notifications to Hikconnect several times some of which the animals where not even close to the zones laid out.

Today, first day in daylight I messed with zones, line crossing and I can walk in and out the zones, not trigger, or at times it would trigger but way too late. Im sure there is something I have set up wrong?

no trggers hikvision.jpg

Thanks.

Last edited:
Quick update, I am also getting line crossing when the person has not crossed the line, but has walked just out side it?

Thanks,

Hi @Rectro30

Is this the same camera that is slow to appear in SADP and not letting you log in that you have described in your most recent thread?

Hi @Rectro30

Is this the same camera that is slow to appear in SADP and not letting you log in that you have described in your most recent thread?

Yes but I have resolved that problem. At the time I posted this it was connecting. The problem to the other thread I will update soon. Basicly, I had some issue with the cable when it was put into the junction box, but it so happened that when I pulled the cable out to do a test it connected fine.

That issue is sorted but the issues in this thread remain.

Thanks.

Ok, Can you update the firmware for the AcuSense camera to v5.5.150 and see if the smart events issue persists.

Thank you. I have just upgraded firmware I will test now. Just for clarification if I put the sensitivity to 100% and the threshold at 0 even the smallest part of me crossing a line or entering or Region entrance should trigger it instantly? Also regarding the firmware, do you know when they will add support for led light triggering?

Thanks.

Just tried line crossing with sensitivity at 100%, Target Validation at high. The same settings for Region Entry. Line crossing got triggered but needed about 70% of my body past the line. The issue I see here is Im walking toward the camera which cant be helped. The camera is about 10 feet high and as far out to the left it can go

Thanks.

As you say, it's not an ideal angle / field of view.
That happens.
All you can do is trial & error and achieve the best results possible in the given scenario.

As you say, it's not an ideal angle / field of view.
That happens.
All you can do is trial & error and achieve the best results possible in the given scenario.
Thanks. I may be able to now put the line crossing out further on the path as now the firmware may have fixed the other issue, line crossing was triggering when people where walking across the other side of road a random while anyone walking cross it wasn't triggering it.

If I can sort this I then need to sort the 6sec delay in getting a notification to my mobile. The main aim for this camera is to notify me before my car gets damaged, but when the light trigger feature is added if that comes on right away Im good with that. I want to stop it from happening again.

Thanks,

Last edited:
Back