01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

AcuSense NVR generations?

mozso

Hi Guys,

I have a DS-7608NXI-I2/4S AcuSense NVR for now 1 year. It was disappointing to see that I'm stuck at 4.1.18 firmware and nothing new since, while other NVRs regularly get updates and are around 4.40.x firmwares.

Today I have discovered on HikVision EU portal there are new downloads for NVR firmware and also there are 3 generations of AcuSense NVRs according to their downloads:
1621797362983.png

Second and third gen AcuSense NVRs seems to have more processing power and new features like face recognition, etc.
I know AcuSense NVR is not really sold in the UK, but I simply have no other forum where I can ask.

Do you have any detailed comparison between 1st and 2nd generations?
Do you have info about 3rd generation differences?

Same for me with DS-7716NXI-I4/4S, as you say stuck at 4.1.18 firmware almost 1 1/2 year from 20 Jan 2020.
I also wonder where K51_MA or H92 or A8 is written, and if a MA will work with A8 for example firmware.

Well I have a second gen recently bought, upset its already replaced. Details of the third gen differences are listed in this doc with greater face detection angle and a second AI engine. Luckily gen two had an update beginning of the year.

That is for DeepinMind Nvr, model, with code starting with iDS-, and not AcuSense Nvr.
AcuSense Nvr is listed at mozso post.

Back