01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

AX PRO Adding a Hikvision AX PRO Series DS-PM1-O1L-WB Relay Module to my AX-Pro control panel?

Hikvision's AX PRO intruder alarm systems

KavehErfanian

Can anyone help me to wire the above relay to a garage door opener please? I am also trying to add this relay to my current Hikvision AX Pro control panel so I can open/close my garage door from my smart phone (Hik-Connect app).
Figure 1: Hikvision relay module.
Figure 2: Garage door opener receiver (push button)

Thanks,

Screen Shot 2024-08-18 at 11.17.53 pm.png
Screen Shot 2024-08-18 at 11.18.37 pm.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-08-18 at 11.17.53 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2024-08-18 at 11.17.53 pm.png
    50 KB · Views: 26
  • Screen Shot 2024-08-18 at 11.18.37 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2024-08-18 at 11.18.37 pm.png
    102.6 KB · Views: 27
Solution
You need to power on after you scan the code, also where do press the + button for adding the device? I hope not the general + Add Device.

Adding to Alarm Panel happens when u click on panel and navigate to Zones, you will have a small + bellow. Thats where you add stuff on alarm panel.
Should be like this, after that you need to set up automation settings for that device

Attachments

• relay.png
    relay.png
    6.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot 2024-08-20 105554.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-20 105554.png
    69.8 KB · Views: 29
Upvote 0
Should be like this, after that you need to set up automation settings for that device
This is amazing ! Thank you very much mate for explaining this for me. Just one more question. I have hik-connect app and when adding the "Relay Module" to the app by scanning the QR code on my phone, it asks me to hold the "relay module" close to Hikvision AX PRO Control Panel and when I get it close to control panel, nothing happens and it does not register the module in my hik-connect app. What am I missing here? Is Relay Module supposed to be connected to power when I am scanning its QR code and adding it to Hik-Connect app? If it is, then I have to wired it in order to power that up and if it is wired up then it is too far from AX PRO control panel. Is there any solution for this?
Thank you again,
IMG_1687.PNG
Screen Shot 2024-08-20 at 8.31.13 pm.png

Upvote 0
When you scan the code, it will give you aprox 30 seconds to power up device, after that it will be added to panel.In order relay to be added to panel it has to communicate, and for that it needs power :)

Upvote 0
When you scan the code, it will give you aprox 30 seconds to power up device, after that it will be added to panel.In order relay to be added to panel it has to communicate, and for that it needs power :)
I’m actually brought up the AX pro control panel almost 5 cm close to relay module. As you see both in the picture are powered up but scanning the QR code still giving me the same above error message. Not sure what I’m missing here. :(
IMG_1692.jpeg

Upvote 0
You need to power on after you scan the code, also where do press the + button for adding the device? I hope not the general + Add Device.

Adding to Alarm Panel happens when u click on panel and navigate to Zones, you will have a small + bellow. Thats where you add stuff on alarm panel.

Upvote 1
Solution
YOU ARE MY MAN, THANK YOU VERY MUCH INDEED. you made my day mate. Yes I was addling it from general main area in Hik-connect app. It is working PERFECTLY. God bless you and your family.
Cheers, yaay

Upvote 0
Screenshot 2024-08-20 144029.png

This is where to set that via WebInterface. Dont have it linked on phone to make screenshot atm. But it is in Keyfob settings, then for Key I you set automation Control and then select relay you have in your system. After that click save. and it should work same as you clicked it on phone.

Upvote 0
Back