01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Angled bracket for DS-2CD2387G2-LU turret camera?

moose91

Hi,

I've been lurking this forum for a long time and all my questions have always been answered by utilising the search function.
Unfortunately, I've come to the point where I can't find the answer for a specific question I have...

I have a DS-2CD2387G2-LU mounted to a soffit which is pitched. Are there any angled brackets similar to DS-1259ZJ that is compatible with the DS-2CD2387G2-LU camera?

Thanks.

You would have to investigate within this accessories section. In the camera model, you will find a PDF of the physical characteristics and measurements. There are not many slanted accessories, so it will be easy for you to search.

By the way, I also have the same camera as you, with a tilted connection box.

Attachments

• Imatge.jpeg
    Imatge.jpeg
    127.9 KB · Views: 135
You would have to investigate within this accessories section. In the camera model, you will find a PDF of the physical characteristics and measurements. There are not many slanted accessories, so it will be easy for you to search.

By the way, I also have the same camera as you, with a tilted connection box.

Thanks for the information. I'll take a look to see what I can find.

After researching I believe the only inclined bracket that fits DS-2CD2387G2-LU is DS-1281ZJ-DM23?

Hikvision and others use the term "inclined" bracket for the wedge-type accessory that you seek.
If you search in our webshop for 'incline' you will see a few.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem that there is one to suit your turret model :(

Product page
Datasheet

Only these accessories:
Accessories for the 2387G2-LU turret 17-3-23.png

I could be wrong, and if so I'm sure somebody will update this shortly.

Back