01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect Arm Silently blocks all app events?

Cocoro

Hi….updated firmware last night now my app offers the option to Arm, Arm Silently or Disarm which is great!

But when I arm Silently zero events are registers in the app!! Only with Arm do the events register on my app. So to get events I have
to suffer all the pop ups and buzzing!

Any clue people?

I also found the same thing on the app and posted a thread but haven't had any updates on this.

But when I arm Silently zero events are registers in the app!!
As @JamesBall has said, he faces the same problem. I guess that as this is only affecting some people, it's likely to be the specific NVR models firmware that may be at fault. I have the M series and 'Arm Silently' still gets events in the app....see below
So to get events I have
to suffer all the pop ups and buzzing!
....unfortunately even if they [Hikvision] fix it, you may still have to suffer all the pop ups and buzzing 'Arm Silently' only disables audio alarms and strobe light alarms (on cameras that support them) It does not silence the push notification, which is what we'd like to happen. See the description in this pop up that James posted in his linked post:

Screenshot 2023-10-04 at 16.13.29.png

"without any audible or visual alarm" is referring to the camera, not the mobile device.

Reactions: Dan
Back