01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Arming schedule for line crossing not working as expected

wisdom-17

Hi all,

I recently had the following set up installed:

• Acusense DS-2CD2386G2-ISU/SL(2.8mm) x2
  • Colorvu DS-2CD2347G1-LU(2.8mm) x2
  • Hikvision NVR DS-7608NI-K2/8P
I have updated the firmware for the NVR and cameras to the latest available versions.

I am having an issue with the line crossing event, I have the following arming schedule:
Screenshot 2020-09-05 at 10.35.34.png

My understanding is that the linkage methods will only be triggered in the hours that I have highlighted in blue above.

And I have the following options set in the 'Linkage Method' tab:
Screenshot 2020-09-05 at 10.36.57.png

However, I am getting notifications throughout the day when the line crossing is triggered. Can someone advise if I have configured the above options correctly, please?

Also, I want to turn off the beeping noise coming from the NVR for line crossing events. Can someone explain how this can be done, please?

Appreciate any help

Hi all,

I realised the issue was that the arming schedule setting was being overridden by the arming schedule setting on the NVR. I had messed around with the settings on the NVR when the system was first installed.

This leads me to my next question. How do I make sure the settings I configure through the browser on the camera directly are not overridden and applied successfully? In my case, I have configured line crossing and intrusion events - do I just disable these directly on the NVR for each camera and configure them through the browser directly on each camera?

You need to do all this on the NVR, not the cameras.
I see, makes sense now as I disabled the events on the NVR. However I configured them on the cameras through the web browser but still am not getting notifications when I should. I guess the NVR settings overrides the camera settings.

So, I should configure the events on the NVR. However some settings are only available by logging in directly to the camera (playing audio alerts and flashing lights), these I can do on the Web browser?

Adding a question to this thread as its the same model and similar in context.

I am specifically looking for instructions that will allow me to set up individual actions based on which line crossing has been triggered.

example, 2 line crossing will activate recording plus audible warning and strobe, however the 3rd line crossing i just want it to record.

How can i achieve this please.

Thanks in advance.

Adding a question to this thread as its the same model and similar in context.

I am specifically looking for instructions that will allow me to set up individual actions based on which line crossing has been triggered.

example, 2 line crossing will activate recording plus audible warning and strobe, however the 3rd line crossing i just want it to record.

How can i achieve this please.

Thanks in advance.

That's not currently possible unfortunately. While you can set up to 4 lines, the rules associated with the line crossing event are global to all of the configured lines.

Back