01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Axiom alarm problem?

ste92

Hi all, I have a problem with the hikvision DS-PWA32-HSR control panel

my customer who is the administrator of the control panel, can no longer remember the administrator password to enter the settings, he had hikconnect associated with it so I reset the control panel using the button , the control panel reset itself but not completely, I cannot access various settings like upgrade i tried with ivms from windows but also reset from ivms it resets but i cant get the other settings.

if I click to want to make an update, it says I don't have permissions, how is this possible if I'm logged in as admin? it seems strange.

Ho quindi associato un altro account hikconnet disconnettendomi dall'account del mio cliente e tuttavia non riesco a ottenere le normali impostazioni di fabbrica

also it is strange that it has updated itself to the latest firmware 01.08 usually I have to do it manually

i'm thinking if you can transfer the firmware again via ssh

Last edited:
can anyone help me?
I don't understand how to reset the control unit to the factory values, even by holding down the button it resets asking me for the admin password, but then once logged in I have many functions disabled such as adding sensors or the section for updating. I only view: you don't have permission

How is this possible if I'm logged in as administrator?

Did you mean Axiom?
As per the thread title / subject.

yes yes indeed Axiom alarm

i think i am the only one who happened this problem, i cant find my same problem on the web

I risk throwing away the control unit unfortunately, I see that there are no solutions even if it works
this is a very strange case

The problem is that I can no longer recover the installer password

Resolved :
When you login as admin user, you need to enable installer in user option and login to installer using its default password installer12345. You will then be prompted to change installer default password.

Thank you for sharing the solution that you found, I am sure it will be helpful to somebody in the future.
I'm sorry that we weren't much help on this occasion.

Back