01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry BLC not working on Door Station Camera?

stripfiguur

Hello,

We have a DS-KV6113-WPE1(B) door station (firmware V2.2.53 build 220713) and i'm afraid it has some bugs.

In the dark only the front door is visible and the rest is very dark. So i would like to change the BLC.
But when I want to change the BLC setting, it says it has been saved but then directly the checkmark next to BLC goes away and nothing else has changed.

This camera is also connected to an NVR. I also cannot change events from this camera in the NVR (eg motion detection area). This results in an error message.
(DS-KV6113-WPE1(B), firmware V4.72.106 build 220725)

Is there maybe a solution for this?

Melvin

Hi @stripfiguur

Are you trying to enable BLC on the door station from the NVR, or when logged into the camera directly?

What error message are you getting when you try to set events for it at the NVR?

Also, what model is your NVR, please?

Hello Kyle,

The BLC option is only visible when i'm logged into the camera directly. In the NVR i can not see him so i can not turn it on there.

The error message (Tip message) when i want to save event settings on the NVR is: "Invalid operation." Is comes directly when i push the save button.
NVR is DS-7604NI-K1 / 4P with firmware V4.72.106 build 220725.

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 113
Do you have more luck adjusting these settings in iVMS-4200?

This has traditionally been the best way to access/configure intercom devices.

You can download it here, and the first video below the download link shows how to add your NVR and door station to the software:

Then, go to the Device Management page and click on the cog at the end of the row for each device to edit the settings just like in the web browser view.

Do you have more luck adjusting these settings in iVMS-4200?

This has traditionally been the best way to access/configure intercom devices.

You can download it here, and the first video below the download link shows how to add your NVR and door station to the software:

Then, go to the Device Management page and click on the cog at the end of the row for each device to edit the settings just like in the web browser view.
Thank you. I tried now in iVMS-4200.
I found out that this function only works when I have WDR disabled. Is this correct?

Yes, if WDR is enabled then BLC often doesn't work properly - it's always best to use either one or the other, is that what you mean?

Yes thanks, then this BLC "problem" is solved.

Changing the events settings in NVR is not solved, this also does not work in iVM-4200.

Is motion detection also enabled on the KV6113 itself?
If so, it's best to have it only enabled in the NVR settings.

Just to check, the door station isn't directly connected to the NVR's POE ports is it?

Also, if you go to the Camera Management page on the NVR, is the outdoor station added under the "Hikvision" protocol, and not ONVIF?

I enable it on the KV6113 itself.
This because i can not do it in the NVR settings.

No, it is not connected on the NVR PoE ports.
I added the camera by IP adress (with Hikvision protocol).

When you say you can't set it on the NVR, can you show a screenshot to show what you mean, please?

Is the doorbell available to select from the camera dropdown in the motion detection settings on the NVR?

I've just tested with a similar doorbell on a couple of different NVRs and I can set it on the NVR just like any other browser, which is how it should be set, so it should work.

Yes, the doorbell is available in the dropdown menu in the motion settings on the NVR.
I also can check or uncheck the motion detection and i can draw the area.
But if i click on the save button, i will get the message as attached in my post from yesterday at 2:23 PM.

So everything is possible, except save the settings.

Last edited:
Back