01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Blown PCB board

Nightbadger

Hi all,

My first time posting on the forum, so please bear with me if I placed it in the wrong section.

My problem is with the input and outputs at the back of my nvr ( Hikvision DS-7616NI-I2 / 16P NVR)

20200509_104700.jpg

Don’t ask :(, but I managed to knack it up, managed to blow the output port side.
The input ports work ok.

so, my question is how or where do I get a replacement PCB for it?

I would be very grateful for any feedback.

Last edited:
I'm afraid it is not possible (even for us, as an Authorised Hikvision Partner) to obtain spare parts.
Products have to be returned to Hikvision for repair.

Cheers Phil for the reply , so is it possible to point me in the right direction for been able to return for repair ?
unable to find any address of a Hikvision centre regarding repairs.
Also just got me thinking, but would it also be the case if lets say the power supply packs up ? with it been turned on 24/7

Last edited:
You would need to get in touch with your reseller - who you bought it from.

If you have to go direct to Hikvision UK, then their contact details are here:
Contact us|About Us|Hikvision

NB - If you purchased via Amazon, eBay or similar they may well decline to help :(

Been in touch with Hikvision UK & Ireland Technical Support today by email, received reply saying:
To discuss about any replacement part and how to order it we would suggest you to contact your supplier directly.
With what you said previous about it is not possible (even for us, as an Authorised Hikvision Partner) to obtain spare parts. ?
so if an Authorised Hikvision Partner are unable to obtain spares and Hikvision are saying to contact Authorised Hikvision Partner, then what else can be done :(

Did you purchase your NVR from us at use-IP Ltd?

It wasn't , however I've managed to track down and contact the seller and they going to get it sorted for me.
cheers for all the information provided, much appreciated :)
so purchasing from a Authorised Hikvision seller is at the end of the day worth the extra for peace of mind. ;)

Back