01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Bounding Box

LeeBurns

I’m running a Hikvision DS-7608NI-12/8P and need assistance with setting up the boxes to display. I believe the feature is only available with certain cameras such as the AcuSense or DeepinView. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Explain what you mean by "bounding boxes."
I think they mean the green rectangle ‘Display VCA/Rules’ possibly. It depends how you’re viewing the images as to whether it’s possible (local monitor/web browser). I don’t think you can do it on the I series for local monitor but can’t remember for sure.

Upvote 0
The green boxes that show around a person or vehicle when the camera detects them.

I've got a 7608-I series as well. My cameras are older ColorVu 2347 G1's and G2's. The following works for me:

Through the web browser, go to config, local, then there's a slider for "rules." When you do that and go to live view, it will show all the things you drew for line crossing and intrusion (min/max boxes, etc.) and it will show the green box around anything that moves on the screen. Once that is setup on the NVR, there is a setting in HikConnect (same thing, a slider for "show VCA") that will show all the same in live view. Oddly, none of this shows up on event recordings.

Maybe that's what you're looking for?

Rules.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back