01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry Calling failed on KV6113 with android phone?

herg

Hello, I installed yesterday a KV6113 with FW V2.2.53 and downloaded Hik Connect V4.26.1.1001 on several android phones (pixel 4, huawei mate xs..) and though i am able to see the live view, i can't get any notification on any phone or tablet. When I press the button the doorbell says 'calling failed' directly... i checked every resource trying to sort this out unsuccessfully. Of course push notification is enabled in Hik Connect options. Can you please help ?

Hi @herg

Are you using an indoor station with the KV6113?

There are also two build versions of V2.2.53, the newest being V2.2.53_220816 - is this the one that you're using?

Hi Kyle, I am not using an indoor station. Only android phone/tablet. The FW version is V2.2.53 build 210907. Thanks for your answer

Try with the newer build version linked in my last post, and also make sure that you are running the latest version of Hik-Connect for Android, which needs to be downloaded from Hikvision's own app store :)

Hi Kyle, FW updated to V2.2.53 build 220816 and Hik-connect app to V.4.27.0.1017 unfortunately it is still saying "calling failed"... just tried on my pixel 4a. Getting me crazy.

I've seen that rebooting the doorbell can sometimes stop the "calling failed" error, have you tried this?

If this doesn't, can you please confirm what you have set for the following network settings please (or send a screenshot of SADP showing all of them for the doorbell)?
  • IP address
  • Gateway address (this should be your router's IP address)
  • Subnet address
  • Primary /Secondary DNS servers
Also, did you add the doorbell to your Hik-Connect account by adding its IP address, or by scanning its QR code / entering the serial number in the app?

Back