01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect cameras by Ezviz and Hikvision in one app is it possible?

manuele16

Hello everyone, I have a problem that I hope to solve with your help.

The NVR is a DS-7608NI-K2 with 4 DS-2CD2T45FWD cameras to which I added after the dealer installation an Ezviz C6N via iVMS-4200.
I can see them all via hik-connect.

On the occasion of black Friday I decided to buy 3 Wi-Fi and battery-powered cameras to install them in the garden where I have no power. The model in question is Ezviz BC1 kit 3, this kit includes 3 cameras and a CS-W2H base, the base is the only device in this kit to take an IP address (visible via router).

What I would like to do is insert all the cameras in one APP, which I tried to do but:

- If I add BC1 (CS-W2H) base on iVMS-4200, I don't see cameras (I think they have some sort of internal base subnet).
- If I add the NVR to the Ezviz app I can see all the cameras but I lose the function of watching the recordings.

I tried unsuccessfully to share from the Ezviz app to my hik-vision account (with two different email addresses) and also from Hik-connect to Ezviz.

I ask you who have experience ...

Hi @manuele16

We haven't sold Ezviz equipment for several years now so our knowledge is not up-to-date. The only info I can provide is that I think there will be limitations when trying to add Ezviz and Hikvision cameras to the same app, because although they are technically both Hikvision brands the Ezviz range is designed purely as an end-user/consumer solution and was never designed to be compatible with the professional Hikvision product range. The simple answer is that I don't think there is going to be any way to get all the functionality of both brands to work in one app.

Upvote 0
I add EZVIZ cameras all the time to HIK NVR and ALL viewed by the Hik-Connect App but they are ethernet. The cameras have to support the open protocol ONVIF not all EZVIZ do. However, the cameras are added individually direct to NVR using the manual add feature, which is the crux of your problem in this case I think because of the WiFi bridge you can't add them individually, they are just unknown unless the camera IPs are in the same subnet as the NVR? Try a network scanner like FING on your phone (need to connect via your normal WiFi) to see if they can be seen?

Reactions: Dan
Upvote 0
Hello everyone, I have a problem that I hope to solve with your help.

The NVR is a DS-7608NI-K2 with 4 DS-2CD2T45FWD cameras to which I added after the dealer installation an Ezviz C6N via iVMS-4200.
I can see them all via hik-connect.

On the occasion of black Friday I decided to buy 3 Wi-Fi and battery-powered cameras to install them in the garden where I have no power. The model in question is Ezviz BC1 kit 3, this kit includes 3 cameras and a CS-W2H base, the base is the only device in this kit to take an IP address (visible via router).

What I would like to do is insert all the cameras in one APP, which I tried to do but:

- If I add BC1 (CS-W2H) base on iVMS-4200, I don't see cameras (I think they have some sort of internal base subnet).
- If I add the NVR to the Ezviz app I can see all the cameras but I lose the function of watching the recordings.

I tried unsuccessfully to share from the Ezviz app to my hik-vision account (with two different email addresses) and also from Hik-connect to Ezviz.

I ask you who have experience ...
Hi @manuele16

I got the same NVR with same camera (c6n), and my question is; how did you add the NVR to the Ezviz app?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back