01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Cant use download on ivms4200

Tash

Hi there,

I have 3 analogue cameras connected to HIK vision series 7200. Ive downloaded IVMS 4200 as I use my laptop, windows 10, to view footage. I am viewing remotely also as I do not live at the premises where the CCTV is set up. I am able to watch Main View and record on there. I can also download segment that I need on remote viewing HOWEVER I have to watch the entire recording on remote viewing to download it. So a 20 minute snippet means I have to wait 20 mins for it to download.

On remote viewing when I select date, start and end time, I am UNABLE to right click to download. The download button does not appear. Also if i use the arrow button or scissor button it ask for date, start time and end time but no date is propogated or downloaded. It simply says 0 bytes downloaded.

Its like my software is broken or disabled.

We have tried port forwarding but I think with little success.

Please can you help?

Last edited:
I'm running iVMS-4200 on a Mac which gives me numerous platform-specific problems but I couldn't get downloads to work if the live view was running or even paused. I have to stop the live view before downloads will work for me.

Back