01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Capture Schedule not showing on Hik-connect

simon2.percy

I've recently got a Hik-Vision Turbo HD DVR with four Hi-Look HD Turret Cameras. All seems to be working and connecting to Hik-Connect, however the 'Capture' option under storage isn't showing alongside 'Recording Schedule'. The firmware is updated to the most recent version according to the unit, however it is just on HVR rather than HVR 4.0. Is there a way to allow capture schedules to be enabled?

I've recently got a Hik-Vision Turbo HD DVR with four Hi-Look HD Turret Cameras. All seems to be working and connecting to Hik-Connect, however the 'Capture' option under storage isn't showing alongside 'Recording Schedule'. The firmware is updated to the most recent version according to the unit, however it is just on HVR rather than HVR 4.0. Is there a way to allow capture schedules to be enabled?
Capture schedules seem to be restricted to IP systems. Your DVR is Hikvision HDTVi (HD analogue) so doesn't have the option. It's not something I use but I just checked on a couple of Hikvision DVRs of different models and non have the option.

Upvote 0
Back