01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Colourvu system not connecting

Lynnelittle68

Just got the colourvu system, initially set up but then moved to put in place and now can’t connect. We have rebooted and tried to follow advice given but still not connecting. Any ideas please?

Hi,
Please advise the model numbers, and some more information on what you are doing and seeing?

It’s the DS-2CD2347G1-LU
My husband set it up at home To see how it all went together but we had got it for my parents home. We took it there and followed the same process but it won’t connect. It won’t find the cameras. We have done the reset several times but nothing is working... thank you

OK, if you have moved it to a different site, and are now trying to add it to a different home network, then it would be best to fully reset the camera and start afresh.

Make sure that you follow carefully the steps in this guide on how to reset your Hikvision IP camera using the pushbutton:

I'm afraid that doesn't give me enough to help you further.

If you followed the reset pushbutton steps closely and your camera did not actually reset, then you will need to contact whoever you purchased the camera from and discuss why it is not resetting.

If it is resetting, what problem do you now have when you try to start afresh?

Are the cameras conected? direct to an NVR or through a POE setup or is there no NVR and you just using a computer or NAS as storage?

Back