01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect Connection lost after using other wifi / mobile data

hnuestro

Hi,

So I have 8 cameras installed in our house, and I can view all the cameras in HikConnect whenever I use my local wifi (which is where the cameras were connected). Now, when I get out of the house, and view my cameras using my mobile data, it gives me playback error (330007). So, tell me how to solve this problem.

Thanks!

Hi @hnuestro

The most common cause of this issue is incorrect network settings on the cameras, make sure the gateway (router's IP address) has been entered and you have set the primary and secondary DNS servers, Google's servers usually work well: 8.8.8.8 (primary) and 8.8.4.4 (secondary).

Are you running the latest firmware on all of your cameras? If you can share the model numbers I can get you the latest download links.

Also, is Hik-Connect for platform access enabled in the camera settings? You'll need it to be enabled for Hik-Connect to work using mobile data.

It is probably worth checking that you have the latest version of Hik-Connect too, instructions on how to get it are here: Hikvision's latest Hik-Connect App updates.

Back