01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Corrored thing

Jenik

Hello guys, do you have idea what is that corrored thing on the picture and where I can buy it?

Thanks, Jan
6EF33568-C69E-4595-92BE-02E62002DB0F.jpeg
5D840679-C6FA-459B-8657-C3A7205C5E66.jpeg

I think you may have just won the award for the strangest post! Joking aside, what are we looking at other than a random PCB? My guess is that you'll have to replace the entire item as spares aren't generally available from Hikvision.

Upvote 0
Haha, will share my address where you can send me the award I ment the transformer, looks it is corrored, but I am not sure if it can be even replaced probably will need to change whole device
I think you may have just won the award for the strangest post! Joking aside, what are we looking at other than a random PCB? My guess is that you'll have to replace the entire item as spares aren't generally available from Hikvision.

Upvote 0
Haha, will share my address where you can send me the award I ment the transformer, looks it is corrored, but I am not sure if it can be even replaced probably will need to change whole device
Yeah I think so. I struggled to even get a full replacement power supply for one of the older models.

Upvote 0
Back