01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect Deleted notifications still visible?

Ianc

Centurion!
Trusted Member
I've observed something strange when trying to delete notifications in Hik-Connect.

If you use the 'funnel' icon you can individually select any of the previous six days of notifications, you can view them, filter them by event type and delete all the notifications for that day.
I have deleted all except the notifications for today.

Observations:

If I scroll back through the notifications page without selecting any filters I can only scroll back to 00.01 today as expected.
When I select any of the deleted days I get the 'no notification' page (man and box), just as I would expect, as I have deleted them. (or so I thought)

Now...
Using the 'funnel' icon if I select todays date I can see all the notifications for today, as expected, but if I filter todays notifications by event type, I can also see the previous six days notifications even though I deleted them.

I thought the funnel icon was a great addition, not only to filter notifications but to easily delete specific event types and past days, it seems this is not that straight forward.
It appears you have to select the day AND event type, then delete... only then does it seem they are actually deleted.

Not a major issue but does anyone else experience this?

NOTE: currently there is a survey invitation that pops up within Hik-Connect to give feedback on the latest version 5

Last edited:
Back