01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

DS-2CD2T42WD-I5 SD Card slot ?

JulioFr1ch

Hé, je viens d’acheter le modèle Hikvision DS-2CD2T42WD-I5, certaines fiches techniques ont été mises en place pour la carte SD, savez-vous où il se trouve et s’il y en a vraiment un?

Parce que rien en haut, rien en dessous.

thank you in advance for your help

[with thanks to Google Translate @Phil]

Hey, I just bought the Hikvision DS-2CD2T42WD-I5 model, some datasheets have been put together for the SD card, do you know where it is and if there really is one?

Because nothing above, nothing below.

Last edited by a moderator:
Salut @ JulioFr1ch

Je n'ai pas été en mesure de trouver une fiche technique pour le DS-2CD2T42WD-I5 indiquant que l'appareil photo dispose d'un emplacement pour carte SD - pouvez-vous créer un lien vers l'endroit où vous avez vu ceux que vous avez trouvés dans cet état, s'il vous plaît? D'après ce que j'ai compris précédemment, il ne permet pas de stockage à bord, comme je ne crois pas qu'aucune des caméras de cette génération le fasse.

S'il dispose d'un emplacement pour carte mémoire, il se trouvera probablement sous la caméra sous un couvercle à visser, comme ceci:

1615211957192.png

---

Hi @JulioFr1ch

I haven't been able to find a datasheet for the DS-2CD2T42WD-I5 that states the camera has an SD card slot. My previous understanding is that it does not, as I don't believe any of the cameras from that generation.

If it does have one, then this would most likely be on the bottom of the camera beneath a screw-on cover, like this:

Hi, first of all thank you for your quick response and your involvement, here is the attached notice or it is indicated that we can insert an SD card, there is no slot as you say, only two screw up on the black part on the cap which must surely allow access to the EXIR system I dare not open this

Attachments

Have a look under the sunshield, if there is no slot evident then we can only assume that your camera does not have one and the datasheet is incorrect :(

Après avoir vérifié sous le pare-soleil, pas de fente pour carte SD évidente malheureusement, pas grand-chose..
Merci quand même pour votre aide! passe une bonne journée

Back