01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

DS-2DE5220I-AE

i recently purchased this but when I opened it the waterproof gland on the RJ45 supply side is missing, does anyone know where I can get one suitable to attach on to the end on the camera?

maybe so but I like to keep things as they were designed and the original design would be easier to install in the wall bracket

Contact Hikvision directly - they should be able to help you out.

Alternatively, you could even look towards something as cost-effective as self-amalgamating tape, or plumber's tape etc.

hi, thanks for the suggestion but a twist and open solution is the preferred option, have you ever tried to remove self amalgamating tape , especially outdoors ....in the rain,snow ,hail, sleet and driving winds....and that is on summers day in northern Ireland:(
I have been in touch with hikvision and I am still waiting for a reply on the subject and also on the location of the sd card slot

got a reply from the supplier , he is going to post out the missing gland, thanks Kieran for the suggestions anyway and I will probably be picking your brains in the future;)

Back