01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

DS-7616HI-ST Firmware

Wrecker79

Hi All,
I have one of these beasties to allow me to amalgamate analogue and ONVIF in the same box and it is generally OK, but I was wondering in there is a later/different firmware that will run on the box that will support Channel Zero encoding (useful for the all-in-one screen), support standard ONVIF motion detection (like the older Hikvision ONVIF only box I replaced this with)
Can anyone offer any insight, please?
It is currently running firmware version V3.0.18 build 160316

Thanks in anticipation

W.

I'm afraid we never get hands-on with DVRs.
We only sell IP cameras and NVRs.
Therefore I don't know whether newer firmware will provide what you seek.
But it is best practice to run the latest available firmware anyway:

Hi Phil,

Sorry, I thought this was an NVR?
I guess my main issue here is that the model number (DS-7616HI-ST) is very illusive - what am I missing?
The EU portal has no details about this model at all, and I learned my lesson years ago about throwing firmware on devices that 'looked roughly similar'
W.

Hi Phil,

Sorry, I thought this was an NVR?
I guess my main issue here is that the model number (DS-7616HI-ST) is very illusive - what am I missing?
The EU portal has no details about this model at all, and I learned my lesson years ago about throwing firmware on devices that 'looked roughly similar'
W.

The model you have is a Hybrid DVR which means it supports both analog and IP cameras, but this model is now EOL and so its firmware files have been put in the phased-out folder - DOWNLOAD EU PORTAL

As you can see you are running the latest firmware for this model already and so to get the features you want you will have to upgrade to a newer model.

Back