01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

DS-9664NI-XT Firmware problem

JCO

A newby to this forum, the forum has been very helpful in the past when I have had issues with my Hikvision equipment, thank-you for that. I now have a problem which Hikvision support has not responded too, and I assume it is possibly because this NVR is old and no longer supported. I recently purchased it with a number of IP cams on a liquidity auction, It is 64 port and I need a 64 port NVR. The firmware version was 2014, and I decided to update, and found the code with help of this forum. It was at version 334, I downloaded 344 (2017) and 345 (2019), After installing 344 the logon screen came up with User Name in hieroglyphics as per picture and it would not accept the password, the machine still works normally, showing live view and menu options accessible without logon work fine and are in English.
When the down arrow to the right of the User Name is pushed four more hieroglyphic options come up, these are different to the first, but are all the same, I have tried all of these.
Hope you can help.
Regards

1647879071222.jpeg

Hi @JCO

Have you tried rebooting/cycling the power on the NVR? Sometimes strange glitches like this can appear the first time it boots up after a firmware update.

Hi, it has been rebooted. a few times. It also does not login from a browser, and the password does not work on SADP either.

Back