01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

DS-KB8112-IM Setup

Dre

Please help and of course, ignore my ignorance...

I have the KB8112 installed with POE coming from the 3E0105P Hik ethernet switch. Port 1 to the Doorbell, Port 2 to the indoor station (lets not worry about that yet?) and Port 5 (UPLINK) connected to my router.

Solid Green for POE and flashing yellow indicating LAN I believe.

So why can I not see the default IP address (192.0.0.65) or login to the doorbell to set this up?

Ok so managed to activate both via the batch configuration tool. Updated network settings to enable DHCP and both can be seen connected to the router. Firmware upgraded to 190219

Finally managed to login via browser and run through configuration for the doorbell. Liveview and intercom work on my laptop. Could only manually add to Hik-Connect

Indoor station setup again can see the DoorBell, linked to Hik Connect although it says the camera is offline, Liveview and intercom work

Doorbell rings via the doorstation - tick
Notifications on my phone via HikConnect - fail.

Any help?

Last edited:
Ok so managed to activate both via the batch configuration tool. Updated network settings to enable DHCP and both can be seen connected to the router. Firmware upgraded to 190219

Finally managed to login via browser and run through configuration for the doorbell. Liveview and intercom work on my laptop. Could only manually add to Hik-Connect

Indoor station setup again can see the DoorBell, linked to Hik Connect although it says the camera is offline, Liveview and intercom work

Doorbell rings via the doorstation - tick
Notifications on my phone via HikConnect - fail.

Any help?
@Dre try these threads Hik-Connect Threads with recent updates

Back