01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry Ds-kd8003 main unit is not configurable?

emyperformance

Hi , i have two ds-kd8003 with DS-KD-KK and DS-KD-KP , but in one of the two i can' see main unit and also second unit configurable why ? i have update the last firmware on all module and check DIP switch if correct . Thanks best regards

Attachments

• Immagine 2023-04-30 094455.png
    Immagine 2023-04-30 094455.png
    84.3 KB · Views: 135
Hi @emyperformance

I don't really understand what you mean by "but in one of the two I can't see main unit and also second unit configurable", can you please try and explain the exact issue in a bit more detail?

in regards to the configuration of sub modules, only the -KK nametag module has any kind of configuration and the -KP Keypad module does not have any sub module settings.

Are both KD8003 Main stations using the same firmware versions? Which firmware versions are they using?

I will try to explain better, i have the first KD8003 configured as Main door Station , the second KD8003 configured as sub door Station , other information in my network i have also 3 indoor station DS-KH6320 that are configured always that following main door station ip , so i can configure only in the sub door "Button Settings" in press button to call in the Main Door i can't. Attach the screenshot .
The firmware are the same V2.2.62 build 230204 . Also sub module have same firmware Nametag Module and Keypad module V1.0.0 build 191213. I am using last version of client software Ivms 4200. The problem can be that with this configuration the form of configuration can't be modify?
thanks a lot

Attachments

• maindoorsubmodule.PNG
    maindoorsubmodule.PNG
    14.2 KB · Views: 124
  • maindoor.PNG
    maindoor.PNG
    13.3 KB · Views: 128
  • subdoorsubmodule.PNG
    subdoorsubmodule.PNG
    25.3 KB · Views: 127
  • subdoor.PNG
    subdoor.PNG
    13.8 KB · Views: 116
  • device management Main door.PNG
    device management Main door.PNG
    29.8 KB · Views: 121
Hi, go to main door and in subdoor config. Do you see modules there? Does your modules have adresses?

They should have adress 1 and 2.

Back