01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

DVR box keeps beeping and losing connection to wi-fi?

Duffmiver

Hi

I have an Hikvision DS7204HUHI-K1P with 2 cameras.
About a month ago the dvr started beeping.
When I went to check the cameras there was no connection so blank screen.

Is there an easy fix for this please?

Or the number of a hikvision technician in the east midlands area?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @Duffmiver

Can you please confirm if you have access to the DVR via a direct HDMI/VGA monitor or via a browser?

I did have on my laptop,but now won't come up,prob because it's not connecting to WiFi?

Okay,

If you can get access to the DVR from your laptop again you can go to Configuration > Maintenance > Log, set the Major Type as Exception and then search for logs around the date you first started hearing the beeping.

This should then show you what exception error codes are the cause of the beeping.

If you can't figure out how to regain access to the DVR, then we would recommend Googling "Hikvision Installer in East Midlands" and looking for a well-rated installer that could help you on-site to regain access to the DVR and solve the beeping issue.

Okay,

If you can get access to the DVR from your laptop again you can go to Configuration > Maintenance > Log, set the Major Type as Exception and then search for logs around the date you first started hearing the beeping.

This should then show you what exception error codes are the cause of the beeping.

If you can't figure out how to regain access to the DVR, then we would recommend Googling "Hikvision Installer in East Midlands" and looking for a well-rated installer that could help you on-site to regain access to the DVR and solve the beeping
Okay,

If you can't figure out how to regain access to the DVR, then we would recommend Googling "Hikvision Installer in East Midlands" and looking for a well-rated installer that could help you on-site to regain access to the DVR and solve the beeping issue.
OK thanks for your help.

Back