01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry End call when door is open

moody_blue

I have a DS-KIS602 installed at home. When the button is pressed on the outdoor station a call is initiated to the indoor station. But sometimes I decide to open the door without answering the call, and in these cases the ringtone continues until the maximum time elapses.

The door also has a contact sensor connected to my domotic system. Is it possible to use it to terminate the call ? I think this can be done use sip protocol, but as I'm also using Hik-Connect I prefer to not go away from the Hik protocol.

The Hikvision system is connected to my lan, and the domotic system uses its camera to record intrusion events (using rtsp protocol).

Last edited:
It may be possible to use the contact sensor connected to your domotic system to terminate the call initiated by the DS-KIS602 intercom system. However, this would likely require programming and integration between your domotic system and the Hikvision intercom system. Since both systems are using different protocols (Hik-Connect for the intercom and RTSP for the domotic system), this integration may require some technical knowledge and expertise.
As a solution, you may consider using the API provided by Hikvision to integrate the two systems. The API allows you to access the functionality of the intercom system programmatically and make changes to its behavior. With the API, you can monitor the state of the contact sensor in your domotic system and terminate the call in the intercom system if desired. This would be a custom solution that would need to be developed and implemented by someone with the relevant technical skills.

Back