01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

ERI-K108-P8 Firmware and Plugin?

bgade

I have a bunch of ERI-K104-P4's that have firmware out of the box in the 4x series. But I also have a ERI-K108-P8 that has firmware V3.4.100 build 190222.

This is the version that only works with an older browser, etc. Is there a firmware upgrade for it? I've spent a bunch of time trying to find the right one but nothing I've tried loads to the NVR.

It came from a kit. I assume the smaller model that has a similar number must be pretty much the same but out of the box it has a higher firmware. That leads me to think this one must be able to run the newer firmware as well?

Hi @bgade

Unfortunately, we've never heard of either of these NVR models.

They appear to be Hikvision models but they look to only be available in the North American region, when I Googled for both models they didn't come up on any Hikvision website.

I think the only way you will be able to locate the correct firmware would be to try emailing/phoning Hikvision support in your region.

There are similar small NVR models in the Hikvision range, but they all have different firmware version numbers/build numbers to the firmware your NVRs are currently running.

Upvote 0
I have a bunch of ERI-K104-P4's that have firmware out of the box in the 4x series. But I also have a ERI-K108-P8 that has firmware V3.4.100 build 190222.

This is the version that only works with an older browser, etc. Is there a firmware upgrade for it? I've spent a bunch of time trying to find the right one but nothing I've tried loads to the NVR.

It came from a kit. I assume the smaller model that has a similar number must be pretty much the same but out of the box it has a higher firmware. That leads me to think this one must be able to run the newer firmware as well?
I thought I fond it on Hikvision Canada sit about 1-1/2yrs ago. Today I can't find it anywhere.

Upvote 0
Back