01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Firmware Firmware assistance DS-2CD3D25GD-IZM?

DigicapDave

Hi - Having issues finding an updated firmware for DS-2CD3D25GD-IZM cameras - I normally make the assumption that there isn't any!

Would anyone else know if an updated firmware exists?

Just my luck - Whilst drilling the holes with the template, a huge gust of wind just took my baseplates! Great.

Anyone know where to get the Hikvision 'twist-on' baseplates with the single locking screw!?

Hi @DigicapDave

Are you sure that this model number is correct? We have never heard of any Hikvision camera with a model number like the one you have and when we Google for it there is almost no trace of this model.

I initially thought it might be a Chinese "Grey" import, but the model doesn't come up on Hikvision's Global or Chinese websites. The only other explanation would be that Hikvision has custom-built this model for a specific global market and/or distributor/seller which would explain why there is very little trace of it online.

I think your only option will be to ask your original seller to link you to the latest firmware, if they won't give you anything or you can't contact them then I would take the model number to Hikvision Support and see if they can give you more information on exactly what this model is.

Also, the baseplate you describe is not a spare part that Hikvision supplies so I think it is unlikely you will be unable to source a replacement.

Back