01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Firmware Firmware upgrade needed Ds-7732NI-k4/16p

Minime46

Hi guys,

I have a Ds-7732NI-k4/16p currently running V3.4.107 build 190927

It's time to upgrade to some improved firmware but not sure if I can jump from this to the new straight off or if I have to do it in steps?

Can anyone tell me which version I now need or which versions I have to get and in which order please? Hopefully someone has some links? I'm have 21 cameras and don't want to mess this up with a bad upgrade...

Really hope someone can help

Hi guys,

I have a Ds-7732NI-k4/16p currently running V3.4.107 build 190927

It's time to upgrade to some improved firmware but not sure if I can jump from this to the new straight off or if I have to do it in steps?

Can anyone tell me which version I now need or which versions I have to get and in which order please? Hopefully someone has some links? I'm have 21 cameras and don't want to mess this up with a bad upgrade...

Really hope someone can help
You would do it in steps. The general rule is that you need to go through just one version when that middle number in the version changes. Below is the uk firmware portal page for your model. I would first update to the newest of the 3.4 versions available, then one release of each subsequent version. I've highlighted the image to show which to go through. That's on the UK portal, however on the EU portal there is one newer version that would be on the bottom of that list.

In between each update, delete your browser history to avoid issues with the webpage display. This is especially important when you go from the version 3 to version 4 firmwares, as the file structure of the web server changes and you're likely to see a 'page not found' error otherwise.

Screenshot 2022-06-28 at 08.47.39.png

Back