01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect Green image live view in Hikvision Partner Pro?

Hikvision87

Hi all

Since the most recent update to HPP (Version: 2.3.640 Update at: 2023-08-18 10:20:22), some of my managed sites now show up as green on live view. Playback is fine. It works fine in Hik Connect and the browser.

The app update may well be a coincidence. Some sites it is all cameras or just a couple.

Anyone else experienced this?

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_3193.jpeg
    IMG_3193.jpeg
    89 KB · Views: 187
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @Hikvision87

It looks like V2.3.750 was released for both iOS and Android yesterday on their respective app stores, are you seeing the same problem on this version please?

Thanks for confirming, I'll report the problem to Hikvision and ask them to advise.
Are you seeing the problem on iOS or Android (or both) please?
Do you know the model numbers and firmware versions of the added NVRs/cameras from the problem sites are?

I have only tested on iOS. I’m also getting the issue on playback too, now.
I can get further information soon but it seems quite random. I could have a set of 4 cameras on one site which are identical but it will only go green for 2 of them.

Our Hikvision contact has advised that this isn't a widely reported issue and recommended that you report the issue to your supplier.
They should then speak to Hikvision support, who will need to connect to your Hik-Partner Pro account to work through the green screen issue.

You could also try their support email yourself, but your supplier will probably get a quicker response:

No worries, let us know what Hikvision say, it certainly sounds like some kind of bug.
Normally, once they see problems like this themselves, they are pretty quick to identify and fix the problems.

Back