01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

HCNETSDKERROR:0

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatOK365

Hello. I'm getting this following error code on our cctv HCNetSdkError:0
I understand that this means the HiDDNS server is down. Is somebody else getting this error today? Everything worked petfect until today. I've tried restarting the recorder, which also restarts the cameras because they have power supplied through the CAT6 cables. And our BT smart hub router is working perfectly.

I understand that this means the HiDDNS server is down. Is somebody else getting this error today? Everything worked petfect until today. I've tried restarting the recorder, which also restarts the cameras because they have power supplied through the CAT6 cables. And our BT smart hub router is working perfectly.
Until today 09 -03-2022 still not working also for me. I also try to acess at Eudev.hik-online.com and www.hik-online.com and get http error 503

If you were using HiDDNS look at the other recent posts. HiDDNS was shut down permanently on Feb 15th

HikVision's HiDDNS service has been discontinued.
PLease see further information in this thread:

Just a general FYI - Google has informed me of a massive upsurge in searches for the error term in the title of this thread!
I am going to now lock/close this thread and would encourage people to follow the link in my Post above to another thread here in the forum where there is further information.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back