01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik-Connect Help with iVMS-4500 or hik connect app pls

Posheeda

Hello

we have 4 cameras which are all working fine on the home network. The model is knt-7404-tet.

The problem is the app on my iPhone/iPad which has bizarrely disconnected itself and I can no longer view when outside of my home.

See attached pictures.

I have tried everything i can to try and reset on my iPhone but am greeted with connection failed each time.

*I don’t have anything with platform access either.

What am I doing wrong, please someone help I’m extremely stressed out

thank you in advance
ABA9E535-D5AA-43AA-B8D6-3F5B4EF6C849.jpeg
ED77A578-CC12-4365-AB85-59A3FD730615.jpeg
FC871756-5C10-42F5-A8D5-0FDD68966086.jpeg

Posheda, the KNT-7404-TET DVR may be a OEM of Hikvision but details are lacking. If the cameras were working and suddenly stopped I'd guess something on your router has changed. Please confirm they were working and stopped or is this the first time you are adding them.

Posheda, the KNT-7404-TET DVR may be a OEM of Hikvision but details are lacking. If the cameras were working and suddenly stopped I'd guess something on your router has changed. Please confirm they were working and stopped or is this the first time you are adding them.

Many thanks for your reply.

The cameras are working fine at home, it’s the iVMS-4500 app and the hik connect app that have no connection. I have a feeling my little one may have messed with the settings causing it to lose all the info, the thing is my hubby can’t get on either of his apps now.

We have had the cameras for 3 years and they have worked fine and so have the phone apps - this is the first time we have experienced this.

I’ve tried putting the IP address into the device info and thats not helped.

just out of interest on another matter, our cameras do tend to reboot once a week, every week and we are then greeted with ‘device offline’ on our phones and have to come home and input all the IP addresses and DNS info. Is this no

Back