01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik DS-KV8102 Door Station & Hik Connect Issues

will-i-am

Hello

Have x2 DS-KV8102 Door Stations & x2 DS-KH8300 Home Stations all connected up properly and working without any issues.

Trying to add the door station to the Hik Connect App via the Serial Number but it keeps saying the device is offline. It's definitely online in IVMS, IP on the same subnet, firmware upto date, basically everything correct, i wouldn't say i'm an expert with this kit but I've installed a fair few.

If I add the door station using QR code from IVMS, I get the camera feed and nothing else.

I am unable to add the door station via serial number as Hik Connect deems it to be offline

If I add the indoor station I get a push through to the phone when the door station is pressed but i can only hear audio from the indoor station & video doesn't work

I need the app to push notify when the door station is pressed and then show the the video/audio from the door station

Any help appreciated

Thanks

Hi @will-i-am

Do you see an option for Hik-Connect under Remote Configuration > Network when accessing the Door Station with iVMS-4200? (see below screenshot from the iVMS settings of a indoor station)

Screenshot 2020-04-21 at 12.58.58.png

Back