01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hik Vision DS7604NI-K1/4P (B) screen says "No Link"?

Daveeeuk

My recorder is a DS7604NI-K1/4P (B) which has worked well till recently. My screen shows the 2 wired cams live but not the 2 wireless ones that work on a TC Link. (RE200 (UK) , the screen shows NO LINK for those 2. Strangely my phone shows 3 cams as unavailable and the one that is is one of the ones on the TP Link??

I would appreciate any help. Please reply in easy to understand language as I am not at all technical! :)

Can you run SADP on a PC on the same network and share here what that shows in the results table please?

Sorry, I'm off for a couple of days from 5pm, it'd be best if A N Other picks this up and explains :oops:

1622790410916.png

It shows 2 of my 4 cams, the 2 on the TP link do not show, where do I go from here?

you have to add them in the NVR, but first you have to turn off 2 POE ports, to get "free" ports to add the wifi ones, so not the ones which are connected to the NVR.

Add Non-PoE IP Cameras
You can disable the PoE interface by manually selecting while the current channel can be used as a normal channel and the parameters can also be edited.
Step 1: Go to Camera > Camera > IP Camera.
Step 2: Place the cursor in a window with no linked IP camera and click the button

i don't have the NVR in front of me now, but i thought it was under in the screen were you can search/add them

Camera and then Online Device

Last edited:
Back