01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

HIK Vision web UI camera management table formatting issue

JasonR

Hi,

Firstly i'd like to say Hi as I'm new to the group & find the info in here amazingly valuable!
I'm having a new issue after upgrading my HIK vision NVR to 'V3.4.106 build 191009'. Now with virtual hosting enabled I seem to be missing a column where the cameras link would have appeared. I've tried different browsers, thinking it might be a browser formatting issue with no luck. Has anyone else seen this? I've attached a screen shot to show the problem (as you can see it cuts off midway into the protocol column)

any thoughts would be appreciated

Capture.PNG

Hi @JasonR

Have you tried clearing your browser cache after the firmware update? Sometimes these small layout/format issues are cache related.

Hi Dan,

thanks for the quick response. I tried clearing the browser cache (both on Edge & Chrome) as suggested, however no change. Interestingly access via samsung phone browser shows the missing column & in this case allowed me to retrieve the ip & port data. Out of curiosity is this the conventional way to access the attached devices (via nvr) ?

regards

Hi @JasonR

If the cameras are directly connected to the NVR PoE ports then yes using virtual host is the only way to access them directly as they are assigned subnet IP addresses (192.168.254.xxx) which are not accessible from your local network.

Back