01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hikvision Audible Warning through speakers

Vikinz

Hi
I would like to get the audible warning played out through speakers. How do I do that?
I connect my tv with hdmi but the beeps keep on coming from the nvr. I also tried using the audio out jack but it did not work.
How can I use the system to play beep on a speaker if someone enters my door.

Can anyone please help.

Thank you for your time.

Hi
I would like to get the audible warning played out through speakers. How do I do that?
I connect my tv with hdmi but the beeps keep on coming from the nvr. I also tried using the audio out jack but it did not work.
How can I use the system to play beep on a speaker if someone enters my door.

Can anyone please help.

Thank you for your time.
There's no simple way unfortunately.

The audio out on the NVR doesn't look to be configurable such that it can be linked to an alarm event - It's just used an audio channel to speak through using iVMS, HikConnect or the web viewer.

All you could do is use use a small 12V DC power adaptor and switch that through the alarm output on the back of the NVR to a 12V piezo buzzer. You would then for your your front door alarm set the linkage action to trigger alarm output 1 - though from memory the shortest period is 5 seconds so it may be a bit annoying.

I’m well aware that this thread has been dormant for some time, but I searched high and low for an answer to this before biting the bullet and buying hardware to test. Hopefully this will help someone out.

HikVision Accusense NVRS can trigger an audible recorded message to an amplifier, or speakers via the Audio Out on the NVR!

I was so pleased - this needs to be configured via the smart event settings in accusense, I also have accusense cameras (without the speakers) and everything works as expected.

This is excellent, as the Hikvision Network speaker is expensive and only compatible with certain NVRS.

Back