01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hikvision camera stop sending reports anytime

max1337

Hey, everyone.
Our company has problems with the HIKVISION camera.
This camera was placed for peoples counting. How many leave and how many enter in the office. Every hour, camera have to send report, but some times camera stop sending reports,but keep counting, helps only - reebot. I checked logs, and founded standard alarms: "Intrusion Detection Stopped","Intrusion Detection Started","Line Crossing Detection Started","Line Crossing Detection Stopped".
May be someone know, how solve this problem?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    53.8 KB · Views: 144
Hi @max1337,
  • How long has this problem been occurring for? Did the people counting work fine before?
  • What is the model of the camera? How does your setup look (i.e. what is the camera connected to? What are you using to view the camera/configure the smart events?)
  • Do you have a suitable DNS server set on the camera (check this in SADP, try 8.8.8.8 or 8.8.4.4)
Unfortunately we don't know too much about people counting so it's not something I'll be able to advise much on, but perhaps someone else in the forums with more experience in it has some ideas!

Last edited:
Hi, Kyle
This problem is about 2 months, and its work fine before. Camera is working everytime 24/7, and its not stopping count peoples, but stop sendings reports, that's is the main problem. We use IVMS 4200 ---> Video applications --> Reports , to see reports, how many peoples enter in office and how many leave the office. But sometimes camera stop sending the reports, but still counting(see screenshots).
The model Camera is Hikvision IDS-2CD6412FWD, to configure smart events we use WEB , to see reports we use IVMS 4200 and camera is connected to NWR,i hope I understood you right.

We using DNS server - 8.8.8.8

Attachments

• 1321.PNG
    1321.PNG
    1.9 MB · Views: 153
  • 777.PNG
    777.PNG
    361.7 KB · Views: 147
Thanks for the info.

What model is the NVR?
It sounds like a software issue. Are you running the latest firmware for the camera, NVR and the latest version of iVMS-4200?
Does setting up the smart events through iVMS-4200 make a difference?
It may be one to take direct to Hikvision as it might not be fixable until new software is released to address the issues.

Back