01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry Hikvision Doorstation issue - when the outdoor station bell is pressed there is about a 6 second delay until the indoor station rings?

plattdh

Hi

I have a Hikvision villa door station connected to my NVR. All works fine except when the outdoor station bell is pressed there is about a 6 second delay until the indoor station rings.

If I reboot the outdoor station, it seems ok for a while but then the fault returns.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Hi

I have a Hikvision villa door station connected to my NVR. All works fine except when the outdoor station bell is pressed there is about a 6 second delay until the indoor station rings.

If I reboot the outdoor station, it seems ok for a while but then the fault returns.

Any ideas?

Thanks
You would need to post model number and firmware version for both the indoor and outdoor stations. There have been 3 or 4 updates this year and you would want to ensure that all firmware is up to date, as your issue may have been identified and resolved already.

Thanks. I will go through it when I have got a free hour or so and check for firmware updates

Back