01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

hikvision ds-2cd2132f-is problem

daddyrider

Hi to all.
I have a big problem with mentioned camera. I have received a used camera, that is supposed to work normaly, but not for me...Camera is connected directly to router, all IP settings are correct. SADP and IVMS can see the camera, camera is active, but offline. I've tried several times so reset the camera, but after "reset" SADP still says it is active...
When i try to connect to it with IE or CHROME, i get ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED.

Cammera firmware is V4.0.8_150401 if that helps..

I really don't know what else to do, to be able to "get in". I don't wan't to throw it away...

This reset you mentioned, is that hard reset trought reset button?
After that you get that same error?

Is your PC/laptop also hardwired to router or are you using wifi?

Yes, with button. Is there any other way if you don't have access to the camera?

I tried hardwire to router, WiFi and also direct hardwire laptop to camera. Always the sam symptoms and problems.

Trying to connect to camera who is hardwired while your connection WiFi isn't the best choice.

Always connect while both you and camera are hardwired and turn off WiFi.

After reset button camera has to go to inactive status ( completely reset). How to you perform your reset?

I allready tried hardwire with WiFi off.
Did different procedures:
Press button, disconnect power, connect it back and hold button for 20 seconds (tried also 10 seconds and more than 20)

Disconnect power, press and hold while connecting power back on and hold for 10, 20 or more seconds

Disconnect power, connect power back, press button for 10, 20 or more secons.

I even tried all that combinations with ethernet cable disconnected or connected...

I have then measured the function of reset button- the button works.

I removed the button battery from the camera for several minutes...

None of the above resets the camera to factory.

It is really interesting, that I can see the cam in my network, even if I ping it, it's responding. But it always stays active and offline and refusing my connection.

Usually you need to remove power, press reset button, power back and hold reset for 5 sec then remove. Red light will blink and that's it.

You did put your's PC IP adress in same range as your camera? Maybe try with different power adapter?

Red light? I only have one green light, supposed to be communication for ethernet. Does anyone have a photo of where that red light is? I have tried today with another power supply... same story :(

Back