01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hikvision ds-7108 Hghi-f1 DVR doesn't save anything at all?

Elwazeery

Hello
I have a problem in my DVR ds-7108 HGHI-F1
I'm not able to save any changes on the settings, Anything even upgrading or downgrading the firmware
I have it for a 4 years now and I don't know what is the problem

This might help:

I tried it from IE and the setting from DVR itself, Not working too.
I contacted the support and they send me a XML file, not working .. after a reboot, everything comes back again
This might help:

I tried it from IE and the setting from DVR itself, Not working too.
I contacted the support and they send me a XML file, not working .. after a reboot, everything comes back again
I had a similar issue with another DVR model. Settings would save only for the duration it was powered but on reboot everything reverted. Even performing a factory reset didn't't work - the unit rebooted and all the settings were retained. You're looking at needing a replacement as that model is obsolete now and wouldn't be worth repairing.

I had a similar issue with another DVR model. Settings would save only for the duration it was powered but on reboot everything reverted. Even performing a factory reset didn't't work - the unit rebooted and all the settings were retained. You're looking at needing a replacement as that model is obsolete now and wouldn't be worth repairing.
That's disappointing :(

That's disappointing :(
Yeah on the plus side, you'll get something more up to date. For standard 1080P HD cameras you want a DS7208HQHI-K1. If you want to be able to use 5MP cameras at a later date there's the DS7208HUHI-K1. Alternatively get one of the models starting iDS7208 as they have the AcuSense feature so you can filter events to Human or Vehicle.

Back