01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hikvision DS-7204HQHI-SH Firmware

Can I latch on to this thread?
I also have a DS-7308HQHI-SH with firmware version "V3.1.18 build 180130". I would like to access it with Firefox but it wants a plug-in which I haven't managed to find.
There's a YouTube video describing how to update to 4.2 which doesn't need a plug-in, but I can't find it (or any other firmware for this machine) anywhere.
Cheers,
Howard

Can I latch on to this thread?
I also have a DS-7308HQHI-SH with firmware version "V3.1.18 build 180130". I would like to access it with Firefox but it wants a plug-in which I haven't managed to find.
There's a YouTube video describing how to update to 4.2 which doesn't need a plug-in, but I can't find it (or any other firmware for this machine) anywhere.
Cheers,
Howard
The model you have is discontinued (Turbo 1.0) and no longer receives firmware updates so you won't get V4 firmware. The newest version looks to be 3.3.5
1626681804302.png

I'm unable to locate that version anywhere. The newest I can find is version 3.3.4, that is available in the discontinued area of the EU portal. I can't see the firmware that you have currently listed for the model you specify. Version 3.3.4 has an older build date than what you have already despite the higher revision number. It can be found here:

Be mindful that if you are one of the few who are still using the discontinued HiDDNS service for remote access - this update removes it and replaces it with HikConnect.

Back