01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hikvision ds-7216huhi-k2 Analog Cameras No Video

rokkamed

Hi All,

Hope you can help me.

A friend has asked me to take a look at his Hikvision ds-7216huhi-k2 he has a channel DVR with 16 analog cameras plugged in but only one camera seems to be working.

I can change the working camera around to other channels and it works but other cameras just state No Video, please see attached screenshot.

After a bit of investigation online, it seems that the cameras draw their power from the connection from the back of the DVR is this correct?

I tried covering the light sensors on the cameras but camera lights didn't come on does this mean that the cameras are not getting the power required?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks
Taner

Attachments

• hikvision.JPG
    hikvision.JPG
    107.1 KB · Views: 204
The DS-7216HUHI-K2/P supports power over coax. Depending on which model your friend has, either the built in PSU has failed or if the DVR is the non P model, he likely has an external box PSU which has failed.

Upvote 0
The DS-7216HUHI-K2/P supports power over coax. Depending on which model your friend has, either the built in PSU has failed or if the DVR is the non P model, he likely has an external box PSU which has failed.
Thank you the reply, the label on the DVR states the module number as DS-7216HUHI-K2. Is there another location I can find this information?

thanks again for you help.

Upvote 0
Back