01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Firmware Hikvision DS-7604NI-E1/4P/A

freakydeakie

I would really appreciate someone's help on upgrading my NVR.
DS-7604NI-E1/4P/A, currently running firmware version V3.4.101, Build 181024. Having looked on the portal I'm so confused as to which file I should be using to upgrade. I think its an E series and the latest Firmware is showing as V3.4.98 build171121, but its a lower build number than I am already using, but a newer date??
Any help would be appreciated.
TIA

I would really appreciate someone's help on upgrading my NVR.
DS-7604NI-E1/4P/A, currently running firmware version V3.4.101, Build 181024. Having looked on the portal I'm so confused as to which file I should be using to upgrade. I think its an E series and the latest Firmware is showing as V3.4.98 build171121, but its a lower build number than I am already using, but a newer date??
Any help would be appreciated.
TIA
V3.4.98 is the newest on the EU portal but on the UK portal it is 3.4.106 build 191009 and can be downloaded here:

Reactions: Dan
Thanks so much Dan, updated and running great, appreciate your help. Another thing, my camera is a DS-2CD2142FWD-IS, so what file is required for an update on this. I am currently using Firmware V5.5.53 Build 180730 and as far as I can see, this is up to date if this link is correct

Last edited:
Thanks so much Dan, updated and running great, appreciate your help. Another thing, my camera is a DS-2CD2142FWD-IS, so what file is required for an update on this. I am currently using Firmware V5.5.53 Build 180730 and as far as I can see, this is up to date if this link is correct
Lol - Not sure why people keep calling me Dan? - it's John but anyway glad it is sorted for you. For your camera if you look at the bottom of the System Settings > Basic Information page in the camera (you need to login to the camera not the NVR) you'll see a box marked Firmware Version Property. That tells you which platform firmware you need. I believe that's an R6 platform - if you're on 5.5.53 there is one newer version 5.5.82 available here:

Back