01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hikvision DS-7604NI-K1 / 4P NVR Post-record minimum is 30 seconds?

stripfiguur

Hello,

I have multiple Hikvision NVR's but with one i have a problem with de post-record setting.

It is a DS-7604NI-K1 / 4P NVR with firmware version V4.72.106 build 220725.

On other NVR's the minimal Post record setting is 5 seconds. But on this NVR the minimal post-record setting is 30 seconds.
This is too long for us. Because we want to see the motion records daily it tokes very long to see all videos when it is playing 30 seconds after motion detection.

Does anyone know if there is a solution to get the post-record on this NVR also on 5 seconds?

Many Thanks,

Melvin

Hello,

I have multiple Hikvision NVR's but with one i have a problem with de post-record setting.

It is a DS-7604NI-K1 / 4P NVR with firmware version V4.72.106 build 220725.

On other NVR's the minimal Post record setting is 5 seconds. But on this NVR the minimal post-record setting is 30 seconds.
This is too long for us. Because we want to see the motion records daily it tokes very long to see all videos when it is playing 30 seconds after motion detection.

Does anyone know if there is a solution to get the post-record on this NVR also on 5 seconds?

Many Thanks,

Melvin
I don't think so. As you say it's always been possible to set it at 5 seconds previously. I noticed this too when I installed a 7604(c) last week and put the latest version on pre install.

I don't think so. As you say it's always been possible to set it at 5 seconds previously. I noticed this too when I installed a 7604(c) last week and put the latest version on pre install.
Oke, but it is strange why it is not possible on this NVR. Because the cameras themselves do have a 5 second post record.
And my other NVR also does have that setting. Wouldn't this be a bug in the NVR?

Oke, but it is strange why it is not possible on this NVR. Because the cameras themselves do have a 5 second post record.
And my other NVR also does have that setting. Wouldn't this be a bug in the NVR?
It's not a bug so much as a change in operation. Unfortunately Hikvision are very unresponsive when you report issues like this. I've tried with a change that they made to NVR playback operation and was just told 'thats the way it's meant to be'. They'll not admit that they're wrong

Back