01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

HIKvision DS-7616NI-I2/16P & 12 POE DS-2CD21430G0-I incorrect username and password HELP!

matthew1785

Good evening,

I need help, like jesus on the cross help.

A business owner I help set up last year with 12 of these camera's along with an NVR. model listed in the title thread. Well he misplaced his passwords. Fine no problem I thought we will attempt to reset the NVR and create a new password for him. In doing so it left all 12 of his camera's completely useless when we reinitialized his system. I have tried everything to get at the very least 1 of these cameras to work. I downloaded the SADP tool and it only sees the NVR. I even unscrewed the camera and held down the hard reset button thinking it would solve the issue and maybe it would allow it connect. Wrong again

I am at a loss here. I am begging, pleading someone please help me sort this out. WHAT AM I MISSING!

Last edited:
If you need to reset the cameras you need to:

- Unplug the camera.
- Hold the reset button WHILE you connect the camera to PoE/power. And keep it held down for say 10 seconds.
- Wait a minute or so and it should show up in the SADP tool where you can set a new password & network settings etc.

Back