01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Door Entry Hikvision ds-kb8113-ime intercom - I have been told that 2 wires of the UTP cable are not used by the intercom?

ximmeke

Hello, I have a hikvision intercom-ds-kb8113-ime. I only have 1 UTP/patch cable/ethernet cable connection wire sitting where I want to connect this intercom.
I would like to use this intercom as a stand alone in the hikvision app. But I would also like that the intercom sends a also signal to my home automation (domotica - smart home application) I have been told that 2 wires of the UTP cable are not used by the intercom. Do you know which ones they are? Then I can possibly use these for the connection to the home automation.
Thanks

Hello, I have a hikvision intercom-ds-kb8113-ime. I only have 1 UTP/patch cable/ethernet cable connection wire sitting where I want to connect this intercom.
I would like to use this intercom as a stand alone in the hikvision app. But I would also like that the intercom sends a also signal to my home automation (domotica - smart home application) I have been told that 2 wires of the UTP cable are not used by the intercom. Do you know which ones they are? Then I can possibly use these for the connection to the home automation.
Thanks
Hello,
Do you have any chance of wiring an extra signalcable to the intercom?

Back