01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

HikVision Hi Watch Series DS-I22E

tecmon

Hi everyone,

I justo bought this IP camera because it was the only recessed model I have found so far.
I am able to visualize the camera both from Internet Explorer and thru HikConnect app, also in remote.
But my problem is I cannot stablish connection using iVMS desktop software or the iOS app. It tries to connect but I get a message saying "Invalid username or password".
I have tried almost everything: change ports, change username, change password, hard reset using physical button on the camera, restore to default via Internet Explorer,... The only thing left is to rewrite the firmware since I am currently using the latest version available but I don't find this firmware.
The only place I found it is in: E-Portal
but when I extract the file it says it is corrupted and even if I skip this message, I get an error during the update progress.

Anyone could help me?

Many thanks,

What do you see at the Hik-Connect portal?

What do you mean?

I see: Alias | Device Domain | Device serial number | IP/Port No. | status | Device operation

And it is very rare because I have tried a non-specific app (NexSeguridad) and it kind of works... I cannot do playback but I do see the live stream.

Does the Hik-Connect portal show your device (camera) as being online?

Yes, for sure.
I have read somewhere previous models of HiWatch series do not work with iVMS... and there is no way to make them work.

Back