01304 827609 info@use-ip.co.uk Find us

Hikvision IPC T140 Camera and DVR-208U-K1 ( no colour )

CCTVGLM

My IP camera only displays in black and white and despite looking through all settings when logging into my dvr using internet explorer , I can find no option to alter this.
Could anyone help me with this please ?
Cameras are genuine Hikvision.
All my other coax connected cables are in colour.

My IP camera only displays in black and white and despite looking through all settings when logging into my dvr using internet explorer , I can find no option to alter this.
Could anyone help me with this please ?
Cameras are genuine Hikvision.
All my other coax connected cables are in colour.
is the IR cut filter stuck or permanently switched on?

Thanks for the reply.
Not 100% sure what you mean .
I have logged into the DVR locally and when I go to my IP camera parameter settings I get the message , operation failed and screen reverts back to my analogue camera.
IMG_20210628_113220[1].jpg
IMG_20210628_113407[1].jpg

Thanks for the reply.
Not 100% sure what you mean .
I have logged into the DVR locally and when I go to my IP camera parameter settings I get the message , operation failed and screen reverts back to my analogue camera.View attachment 6066View attachment 6067
When the camera changes to night mode the ir cut filter activates, you’ll hear the click as it changes from day to night and night to day. It may be stuck there, check para 3.3 in the user manual here

Thanks for the info. Those settings are available for all my other cameras but not for the IP camera.
Entering the menu I can see all the options but when I select my IP camera to alter settings , a message comes up to say " This function is not supported by the camera "

Thanks for the info. Those settings are available for all my other cameras but not for the IP camera.
Entering the menu I can see all the options but when I select my IP camera to alter settings , a message comes up to say " This function is not supported by the camera "
Can you access the camera using its IP address and web browser?

just accessed camera directly via internet explorer ( rather than through DVR IP address ).Settings became available to me . Day/Night switch was set to night.
Tried on AUTO and Day , now have colour.
Will keep you updated but very pleased and thank you very much for your help.

Back